Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wheeling & Dealing :) April 21, 2014

It's the Monday after Easter, and my body is NOT happy with me. Mike & I decided Easter was an amnesty day from 7, and by the end of the day we were both feeling lousy from all the junk we ate. It was normal (to us) stuff that pre-7 we wouldn't have blinked an eye at, but I think it opened both of our eyes to the effects what we put in our body has on our body.
So today I did the only sensible things I could:
1. Went to German bootcamp. Technically, it's not German, but it's taught by a wonderful German mom and there is something about her voice that makes me want to work harder. Afterwards I felt the beginnings of being cleansed.
2. Drove around and bought discounted Easter candy. I know  this may seem  like a contradiction, but really, it's for a good cause. When I was purchasing my pricey, color coded birthday candy to decorate for Clara's party, I figured I better find a way to get that candy cheaper for Olivia's party. We just use it to decorate, or maybe the kids at the party eat a piece or two, but otherwise it's not really anything but décor. So for Olivia's party we're doing pastels and girlie colors, and half priced Easter candy is nothing short of perfect for that.
Here's Clara holding some of the loot. She was more than happy to help me find candy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment