Saturday, May 24, 2014

This Weather is a Joke! April 1st, 2014

It's April Fool's Day, but luckily since I work from home and my kids are little the only "joke" I had played on me was when Olivia told me there was a bug on my head. Right after she had reminded me it was April Fool's. So yeah....
I guess I did get a LITTLE fooled by the weather. I had made plans to meet up with friends to run this morning. I was inside, working on eBay, and the sun was shining! I was actually warm for a change. Yesterday was positively tropical here compared to the other, oh 89 days this year. So when I got dressed for my first local outside run of the season, I was bummed I couldn't find my capris. I grabbed my tights and a tech tee and was out the door. Since I park in a garage, it didn't hit me (literally) until I opened the door at the running trail that it was cold. Cold, and very windy. The first 5 or so minutes of the run were tough, and then the exposed parts of me got numb and the rest of me was fine. So, good one weather, good one!
But I mean, look at that blue sky. If that doesn't lift your spirits a little, nothing will!

No comments:

Post a Comment