Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Pigeon & The Hen April 24th, 2014

Have you heard of the Pigeon and the Hen? Me neither, at least until a few weeks ago when we had Clara's preschool's auction & fundraiser there. Basically, it's a cute paint your own pottery place. Mike and I being the artistes that we are, of course painted magnificent pieces of pottery. Or, in actuality, we globbed some paint on a few pieces and called it a day.
Today when I picked Clara up from preschool the pieces were ready. Here's Mike's. I know, you're thinking, "a spoon holder? What the heck?" But this is actually a very sweet and romantic piece of pottery art, as my last spoon holder was shattered and I have had no place to put a spoon for a long, long time. I put it on the stove tonight but it was too awesome to actually mar with a dirty spoon, so we'll just admire it for a while.




E for Evans of course



Mike showing how much better he is then me at painting tiny things. His initials here.



I made a cake plate. Why? Because I've always wanted one. Dots are about as artistic as I get. Impressive, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment