Saturday, May 24, 2014

She's Got Wheels March 30th, 2014

I was working inside this afternoon, since some of my current medications make me intolerant of sunlight (kind of like a vampire, only I don't wear a cape) and Mike was in the yard with the girls. I went out to call them in for dinner, and I saw an amazing sight. My dear, sweet, clumsy Olivia, was riding her bike. No training wheels, no falling over, just riding along with a big happy grin on her face. 

It was one of those parent moments you remember forever. One where your kid brings you intense pride, and you can't believe that person is a part of you. Ride on baby girl, ride on...



(Full disclosure, this is a video of Olivia riding her new bike, taken a month later. As much as I searched I can not find the pictures I took that day. I know they were taken though, so they will be found. Or I can just be the world's worst parent who lost the pics of her kid riding her bike. Is that better or worse then putting your finger over the lens?)



No comments:

Post a Comment