Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bird Brain March 22nd, 2014

As all things tend to do, after a bit of down we were up again today! I was invited to a workout class this morning by my friend Sarah, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Of course when 7am rolled around I was rethinking my plans, but it ended up being a super fun class and a nice chance to spend time with Sarah. Who, by the way, I love. She is seriously the best.
I got home to Mike leaving to take Clara to dance, and I got cleaned up as Olivia got ready and we prepped for a friend's birthday party.
Afternoon was a whirlwind of party, resale rack transporting, tagging, resale pickup, and more tagging. The highlight of our evening was watching a bird bash himself on our front window. He must have thought it was another male after his lady. He brought new meaning to the word bird brain however as no matter how many times his glass nemesis cried uncle, he kept returning until we finally stood in the window to scare him off. That's when I got a good look at him and he was a beaut. Bright blue on top and red on the bottom, and the size of a robin. Seeing him means that he's migrating back north so there is a chance, somewhere, that winter WILL end. Halleluiah.

I tried to get a picture for y'all but he decided that would be the time to scoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment