Saturday, May 31, 2014

Monday :) April 28, 2014

I love Mondays. Kind of places me in the minority but it's true. We start the day with a workout (it was my turn to teach, so we did all of my favorites!), came home and read stories & cleaned up a bit, and took Olivia to dance. Mondays always fly by!


Posted these on Facebook too, because I love them! Well, I love the little one in them I should say :) Tanks says Live With Soul & that fits Clara to a T.



Tonight Mike hit the grocery store and I cleaned up a bit in preparation for our sitter tomorrow. We are headed to Chicago and Holly, who runs Clara's preschool, will be bringing her home and meeting Olivia at our house, where they'll hang out until we get home. Holly is such an amazing woman, and we are so lucky to have her in our lives. I know that if the house was a mess she could care less, she is all about our kiddos and loves them almost as much as we do. I do have at least a few standards though, so I made sure to clean up some things that had been on my radar for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment