Saturday, May 10, 2014

Elsa March 25th, 2014

It's March 25th, and it's snowing. Yes, like blowing, crazy snow. My body hurts so bad I could barely walk, probably a by product of the kick butt class we had Monday morning and my 4 hours of walk/running items at the sale. I took Olivia to Girl Scouts today, and Girl Scouts is tomorrow. But none of that matters. Why? Because today Clara told me I am her Elsa. In case you live in a cave, that's pretty much the BEST compliment a 4 year old can give right now.

This morning, Mike asked about her in bed. I guess he woke up in the middle of the night and she was sleeping between us. Usually she wakes one of us up to let her in, and he thought I had let her in and he hadn't woken up. He is a DEEP sleeper and I sleep like a baby. Like an actual baby, who wakes up every 15 minutes and then cries in the morning ;) But for once I didn't wake up when she got into bed. 

I picked her up after preschool, and she asked me to hold her, I was her Elsa. I asked about her in bed, and she said she came in on her own because she wanted to cuddle with her Elsa. Oh...my...heart....

Better than chocolate, better than money, better than anything. True love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment