Thursday, May 15, 2014

Waky Spring 2014 March 29th, 2014

 It's finally here! The public resale day. This is always one of the longest, hardest, and most fun days of the year. It is so exciting to see all the energy of the shoppers, to watch items fly off the racks, to see people being blessed with exactly what they need. It was a great day, but now it's time to put my feet up and relax.

Here is a photo I sent Olivia. I now have to run all clothes by her prior to purchase, as she has her own style. Hey, I got almost 8 years out of her! I know this photo is blurry but it's included because she actually liked all three dresses. Mom for the win!

 The school desk I almost bought about 15 times. Olivia really wants one of these, but honestly she has a lovely desk in her room, if she'd only clean the toys off it.
 Olivia modleing her favorite pick. Look at that foot kick. She feels like a princess in this one!
 Clara is feeling pretty princessy too. I see her asking to wear this one daily!

 Aaaannnnddd this is how we spend our Saturday nights. Looks pretty great, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment