Saturday, May 24, 2014

2 Miles Makes One Proud Momma April 13, 2014

What a gorgeous day!!! Finally, the snow is GONE. Maybe. It's Indiana obviously, & there's snow in the forecast for the week. We have our toes and fingers crossed it's wrong.

Incidentally, had a migraine yesterday afternoon. I am feeling so blessed, that migraines are now a footnote, and not the whole chapter. I took my meds, slept four hours, and woke up relatively better. Still had a migraine hangover. Compared to sleeping 12 hours, crying in a fetal position, vomiting my guts out (TMI?), and a trip to the ER, I'd say a four hour nap is a walk in the park.

After church Olivia and I completed week 1 of C25K. Clara started out with us but her poor little legs couldn't keep up and she went home with Mike to grab some lunch.

Here's Olivia post run. She decided to set a goal today, she wanted to run 2 miles. We made 2.2. I am a proud momma. I cannot wait to get this girl on a racecourse. She is going to have so much fun :)





Silly running picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment