Saturday, May 10, 2014

Party People Say A''' March 20th, 2014

I'm officially back on my feet, and I hosted a get together tonight. Just a few moms for some food and drinks, and some House Party & Mom's Meet freebies :) If you're not a member of these sites, join! No really, they have some fun sampling programs, and you apply for the ones you want. If you're chosen, they send you free things to try with your friends, coupons, and more. You never buy anything. As my father's daughter, you better believe I love free things, and I apply whenever I think something would be fun to try. Most times I don't get chosen, so don't get discouraged if it takes a while to get a party.

Tonight I combined two parties in one. We each got a book to read from House Party and salad mixes to try from Mom's Meet. They also sent tea, cookies, and more. I supplemented with a few things of my own. Even though the weather wasn't great, it was still fun just to catch up with friends and relax!

















No comments:

Post a Comment