Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Month Early... May 17th, 2014

If you're reading my blog on a regular basis, you may have noticed I'm doing a modification on the 365 post. I am actually writing my blogs each day, but sometimes I have only a couple of minutes and others I've got more. I go back and format the old blogs, add pics, etc, and then post them in order. I'm right at the end of March right now. So this May 17th post is pretty much out of order, but I just couldn't wait to share this pictures. We had an amazing day, just amazing. Well, you'll see. 

*and just a note, if you like reading these in order, stop now, because I'll repost it when I get to May 17th ;)














Can you tell why this photo drives me CRAZY?

 Lots of great food! I didn't make the cake this time, just the cupcakes :)









 Tables set and ready to go! We could have used a few more table cloths, but it turned out okay.



Spa-tastic Crafts



 The girlies preparty







Our friends join us!









Crafts. Those big 2nd graders helping out are actually the fabulous sitters that came to help with the party. Life....savers....























Getting fancy

























The afters....these girls are gorgeous without all the fixings, because they are the most kind hearted girls I know. But the fixings sure are fun! 
It's neat to see everyone's personalities in what they chose for hair and makeup.



















 Cake time!!! I love the expressions in the first few. Olivia may have mentioned that I've almost set my hair on fire 3 parties and running. This time I was smart and pulled it back. I think the girls were worried that wouldn't be enough.





































And a plethora of photos with my daughter's dancing. They are so joyful, it was hard to cut them down. So you get a lot to see! I didn't include the ones Mike took, so at least I have SOME self control. 
I love how in some of the photos it looks like the girls are doing the same dance, even though it was all free flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment