Thursday, May 15, 2014

Get In The Game March 27th, 2014

Oh what a proud momma I am tonight! Olivia's been working on her class musical for months, and tonight was the night we got to see the performance. Ironically, it was about kids not wanting to go to gym class and figuring out that exercise is fun! My own little gym class dropout did not see the connection ("but mom, their gym teacher is nice!").

Olivia was a dancer, which was the perfect part for her. I know, you should say your kids can DO ANYTHING and accomplish great things. My kids will accomplish great things, but Olivia's won't be on the billboard charts. She kinda inherited genes from the tone deaf side of the family. 

Oh but her dance!!! Her dance was so cute. I was laughing and crying all at the same time. Seems like anything with my kids hits me harder now, must be those middle age hormones making the slow creep down. 

But enough about me! Let me show you some photos of my girlie :)



Clara is soooo happy to be in this photo


 Olivia and her best buddy Addison. They got to stand right next to each other the whole performance!




No comments:

Post a Comment