Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Little Diva March 21st, 2014

WHY do the manifacturers of kid's makeup insist on making it in the most rediculous shades of blue and green? I know, I know, "kid's shouldn't wear makeup, even in play. It fosters a sense of needing to alter their self image to appear "pretty."" Blah, blah, blah. I don't buy my kids makeup, but when they get it for a gift I don't slap it out of their hands. (What kind of mom did you think I was?).

Clara is having a ball putting her makeup and nail polish on. On her, on Olivia, and, happy day, on me! I almost left the house the other day wearing blue eye shadow. It almost looked good ;)

Here's some photos of my diva showing off her new look. Yep, those are Mickey Mouse pj's she's rocking. We were home sick (again! this time Clara), and after child #1 you just stop trying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment