Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fashion Show Antics Apri 14, 2014 Draft


If you know me, you know I like to buy my kids clothes. It's my hobby, what can I say, I'm making up for some deep seated feelings of inadequacy as a child by overindulging my kids with their clothes. I am not alone, in my weirdness, and I am on a message board with lots of women who share my passion. 

You may remember my posts about my Disney run, and my message board friends who became so much more then people to talk to about clothes. But in the beginning, always, were the clothes. When we get new clothes in the mail, we take pictures of our kids in them to a) show people how they fit on kids of varying sizes so other moms ordering get the fit right the first time and b) to show off our adorable children. Probably more of b than a, because there's nothing a momma loves more than sharing photos of her babies. 


I got some clothes in the mail, and I had the girls try them on. The bulk were items that are for Clara for next year, so they are big now, but that is one great way to dress your kiddos nicely on a budget. Buy the old season stuff when it goes on deep discount and hold on to it until the next year. So far I've been lucky (fingers crossed) and my girls have grown at predictable rates so we've never skipped a size. 

My kids sometimes get tired of trying on clothes and getting their photos made. Well, let me rephrase that. Olivia LOVES trying on clothes and getting her pictures made, but Clara doesn't have the patience. Olivia has loved the camera since she was born, Clara is wwwwaaaayyyy too busy to stop for a photo. Which makes for some interesting photos. Normally, I pick the one good photo and post it to my message board for all to see. Today, you're getting an inside look on what really happens during our fashion show photo shoots.

Olivia-the final take

Olivia crazy pose
 I call this the model pony pose. Little leg stuck out there ;)

Like I said, Olivia isn't horrible. She loves to pose. Clara....well, you'll see. Here's Clara's final shot

 Crazy eyes
 Crazy hair....how in the what did that just happen?
 Outfit 2. This is the best photo I got. Yep, the BEST
 Crazy sugar high photo. There was no actual sugar involved in this shoot. Maybe that would have actually helped
3. Final shot

 Are we doooonnneee yet??
 Creepy? I can do creepy....
I'll let these last two series speak for themselves. Because there's a lot of photos and you can see that Clara wore me out today!













No comments:

Post a Comment