Sunday, May 4, 2014

St Paddy's Day March 17, 2014

So, the trifecta of stress finally concluded today. I got up early and dropped off at the resale (only 2 loads, I sold WAY more than I thought at Granger), came home and said a sad goodbye to Rachel and Peter, and immeadiately laid down and took a nap. Okay, not immeadiately. First I fed Clara and played with her. Then I put her in her room for "quiet time" which every mom worth her metal knows is just an excuse for US to get some peace and quiet. Clara happily played in her room, when I went up 45 minutes later she was hiding under Olivia's cot. Silly girl!
Oh, and of course it's St. Patrick's Day! So we all wore our green and avoided being pinched. Here's Ms Clarebear in hers.

Yep, that's her! She always squints in the first photo because she's scared of the flash, and she overcompensates on the second one. By the third she's moving around like crazy, so she's blurry and the photos are unusable. But I love her unflappable energy.

Happy St Patrick's Day all, and Go Irish!

No comments:

Post a Comment