Monday, January 6, 2014

365 Day 5

It's Sunday, and it's snowy, and boy I thought really hard about staying home today. A wise friend said that people walk miles to get to church, so go early, drive slow, and get your worship on. I may have added the last bit. We left early, rrrreeeallllyyy early. And guess what? The roads were plowed and the trip was easy. Got there so early we sat in the car and read a little. Then we went inside and I took blurry photos of Clara. Here's one for your enjoyment.



And one other photo today. I love the way the snow looks on the trees when we get a big snow. This is the best pic I could get from my Jeep (I wasn't driving ;) ). Maybe I'll brave the outdoors for something better tomorrow. Who am I kidding? My behind will be in the warm house all day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment