Wednesday, January 15, 2014

365 Day 13

It's Monday. Normally not my favorite day of the week but this gal is ready to get back on some semblance of a schedule. Monday morning we got started early. Here's a picture of Clara ready to go!

I'm not sure what she plans on doing, but with a smile like that we may be in trouble.

After Clara did something nefarious we were on our way to workout class. It was my turn to teach, and I thought I'd mix it up with a little martial arts inspired class. I think my friends may have thought I was slightly crazy, but they were all good sports and went along with me. It was a tough but great time!

Later we went to Olivia's school for her dance class. Cue perfect photo of Olivia in ballet outfit. (Hits face with palm). Maybe I'll remember next week. A girl has to have something to strive for.

No comments:

Post a Comment