Wednesday, January 22, 2014

365 Day 21

Oh my Olivia!! She marches to the beat of her own drummer. I hope no one ever tries to steal the joy out of this kid, because it bubbles out of her. She chose her outfit today, mismatched socks and all. Of course under boots so mom doesn't know until we get to the doctor. We've been at the doctor a lot lately! Today it's just a pesky skin rash she's had for months. Finally got in to see the dermatologist. He must have been BUSY because we waited an hour and a half for our 10am appointment. I hate to see how long his 4 o'clock had to wait.
 
The verdict? She's got a noncontagious, unnamed skin rash, falling in the dermatitis/eczema category. It'll go away on it's own, and come back too. We were prescribed some very expensive or very cheap cream. Felt like a surreal trip to the doctor, but what do I know? Hoping this cream finally works, as the rash keeps spreading and is up by her eye. Although I know if anyone could rock the pirate look, Olivia could, I prefer not to go there.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment