Monday, January 20, 2014

365 Day 19

 
A cold Sunday in January. What to do? Heat up the house and our hearts by cooking of course! A friend recently had a baby, and I planned to bring her a meal. I had enough meat for two dishes, so I doubled the recipe and froze ours to eat later. Then I made an awesome pork and noodle dish for dinner. It was so delish! Serious. But it didn't taste delicious enough for the amount of time it took to put it all together. Luckily, there was enough to freeze for another meal there too, so I guess if I look at it as the time of two meals??? We had fortune cookies after dinner, and Clara's said she would find romance. Not yet, fortune cookie, not yet!! Let's give her 20 or so years shall we? After the kids were in bed I made these brownies to take with my meal. I did save one for each of the girls. They smelled great, but I didn't eat one. Small victory. But it does hurt just a little looking at the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment