Monday, January 13, 2014

365 Day 10

So, TGIF! It doesn't feel like Friday, this being the weirdest week ever. But here we are. We got up early to hit workout class. It was my turn to teach but me and 8:30 don't mix well, so it was a video day. It was actually really fun, and a great workout. 

Before workout class Clara asked for her hair in "Minnie Ears," and here she is. Could she just stop growing up now? I am in love with my 3 year old!

After workout class, we started the new session of Bible study. It's a study on Gideon, and the first session pulled me. I am looking forward to diving into this part of the Bible in more detail.

Later, we went to the doctor. Okay, not fun, but needed. Clara had a rash on her legs, and I've been trying to treat it at home myself, unsuccessfully obviously! Dr Hudson was a riot! Here's Clara with her doctor's office accessories.


No comments:

Post a Comment