Wednesday, January 1, 2014

1/365



There's my Clara. What a doll. She and her sister think the cat in boots looks like Pete the Cat. Don't know who this mysterious cat is but Olivia promises to broaden my horizons tomorrow at the library. Spent the day in the best way possible, with my gorgeous family. A half hour spent holding a little one's hand at the skating rink while she "skated" in her fisher price like shoe skates. Another half hour spent holding my breath that my O wouldn't fall on the roller blades she insists on wearing. 
Makes me think about how fast and precious life is. One minute you have a tiny hand in yours, then you blink, and you're staring at an independent little girl with her own ideas about life. I can only imagine what will happen the next time I blink. Here's to all the moments stolen in between blinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment