Monday, January 27, 2014

365 Day 26

Another cold and fun day for the Evans! Church in the am, I think we were there with 7 of our closest friends ;) No, it wasn't that bad, but a lot of people chose not to brave the cold and snow. They totally missed out though, because the service was awesome! I seriously *heart* Clay church.

After church we had a birthday party to attend. Bet you won't guess where? Here's a photo to help you....

 No, not Chuckie Cheese. How about this one?

 No, not America's next top model, although this one is going to be a heartbreaker. Keeping those glasses and adding some braces for good measure as soon as possible. Here's one I know you'll get
Ding, ding, ding!! The skating rink. I love that there have been so many parties here. My kids are actually becoming halfway decent little skaters. And aren't these two just the cutest little things on two wheels?

After skating we headed home and Clara fell asleep! It's been a long time since she needed a nap, but all the excitement and activity wore her out. 

This is how every Sunday should be, great times fellow shipping with friends and family. My heart can only be so full :)

No comments:

Post a Comment