Wednesday, January 29, 2014

365 Day 29

It's Wednesday. And this blog is getting boring pretty fast. But there was SOME change today. Clara went to school (woo hoo!!!) and Mike was at work, so it was just me and Olivia. I told her she was going to have to entertain herself since I had so much work to get caught up on. She came through like a champ. She slept until 9, read books, made me a playdough sundae, made REAL chocolate chip cookies (am I lucky or what?), and her piece de resistance, an indoor tent. I know your kid makes a tent all the time. Your kid practically lives in a tent. Maybe he even invented tents. But my girls are not interested in tents, at least not until today. Using sheets, giant safety pins, and a chair Olivia turned the living room into a tent. Here's a little photo of her that shows how freakishly flexible she is.


On an unrelated topic, here's a photo of something my (superfantasticamazingkidwhois betterthanyourkidis ;) )daughters thought up the other day. I think it's a little misleading to call yourself a 24 hour medpoint and have a closed sign, but I'm not the doctor. And this photo shows how often we avail ourselves of medical services in this house. My daughter doesn't play doctor she plays medpoint.

Oh, and I should probably teach my kid how to spell her middle name at some point. 





No comments:

Post a Comment