Saturday, January 18, 2014

365 Day 17












TGIF! It's women's Bible study day, woot woot! It was snowy and kind of blah outside, but inside the church we had a great meeting. Afterwards Clara didn't want to walk in the snow, so she hung out on the steps while I took everything to the car. That way I could come back and carry her, of course. She's no dummy, if I could get someone to carry me through the snow I'd be on it in an instant. While she was on the stairs I tried to get her to stand still for a picture. Yep, you can see the typical results below. I think there's one where she's even jumping. So she can jump in the snow but not walk through it? I guess she's cute (and light) enough to get away with it for now. The dress is classic Matilda Jane, one of our first pieces and it's been passed down to Clara.

No comments:

Post a Comment