Monday, February 17, 2014

365 Day 44

Valentine's Day!! I seriously love Valentine's Day. I know some think it's a Hallmark holiday, but I don't think there's anything wrong with taking a day to slow down and appreciate those you love. You never know how long you'll be together, so cherish the days you have.

We made a special dinner for Daddy, and a dessert too. Who doesn't love a good dessert? Crazy people, that's who! (inside-ish joke)


 
My little helpers making sure it all mixes up right.

 
Yes, I let my kids lick the spoons. Yes, I know they can get e coli that way. No, I don't stay up nights worrying about it. These poor kids either got my tough as nails immune system or, ehm, Mikes. I won't comment on Mikes.


 
And here's some sisterly Valentine's Day love. They each picked their own outfits, and they actually sort of coordinated. I will say Clara's first choice was a red dress with Panda print, but she changed her mind fast!


 
Goofy girls!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment