Friday, February 7, 2014

365 Day 37

Today didn't start off the greatest. I guess the bus driver forgot to set her alarm or something because she never showed up. Of course I had an 8:05 appointment across town today. The good thing was I had an 8:05 appointment across town today. I was dressed, in the Jeep with Olivia waiting for the bus, so when it pulled the no show I got her to school easy. But people, early morning traffic is so not my thing. There are just too many people on the roads. I called the doctor on the way and they told me if I was more than 15 minutes late I'd be charged and have to reschedule. I pulled in at 8:19 and bolted in the door. Just made it.

Tonight I met some friends for indoor running. I wanted to run 12 miles, but my training has been so off from all these snow days, driving bans, etc. I did make it 11.6 (that .6 is important!) but I couldn't walk after. I'd post a picture of my black and blue toenail but I don't want to frighten you away. I promise pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment