Friday, February 7, 2014

365 Day 38

Who calls at 6am? It's only ever bad news at 6am. And yes, it was the school, calling in a 10th, count it, 10th snow day for the year. After my poor showing Wednesday I knew this was the universe giving me a chance to redo the snow day only better!

Of course we started the day with a cartoon and breakfast. After, I took Clara to the doctor, as she has developed a head to toe rash, and the rash on her legs is getting worse instead of better. We saw the lovely Sherri Biever, and she was great. We're trying a few things, but we also got a derm consult. They had a cancellation so we got an appointment for this Monday at 9:30. Wow, God is good! I am so thrilled that we get to have this looked at so quickly. Sherri also wants us to think about allergy testing. Because no one in our family is allergic to anything ;)

After the doctor we went to the library. We spent a good 30 minutes picking out just the right books, when I realized I left my library card at home! But, helpful librarians to the rescue. They used my id and checked our books out anyways. Yay!

We went home to read books, and had an indoor picnic lunch. For some reason eating lunch on the floor makes it much more exciting and special. The girls loved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment