Friday, February 7, 2014

365 Day 33

Sunday...Sunday....Sunday!!! (In a big announcer's voice). Like I said yesterday, it's a busy weekend, and today continued that. Got up, did a little more cooking, and headed to church. Even though the roads were bad the pews were pretty full. I guess people are missing time with the big JC and have decided to risk it! We left early and were right behind a van going nowhere fast on the main road in our neighborhood. Mike and I jumped out to push, and then someone else joined in too. Got that van out of the subdivision and we were on our way. God knew we needed to leave early to help that man, and I am so glad he puts these opportunities in our lives.

Clara ready for church, with her photo prop as always. Mary and her little lamb. See, it's reversible. No, that is not the lambs leg hair. Isn't it awesome? Thanks Grandma  :)

Sunday afternoon we went to see Frozen. Wait, you might be saying, didn't you already see Frozen at least 2 other times in the theater, not including the countless times you viewed it illegally on the computer? Well, let me knock your socks off because this was the SING ALONG version of Frozen. I know, right? Right? Anyone with me? Since my girls since these songs all the time anyways, I figured they would love this. And honestly, I was looking forward to belting out a few out of tune bars myself. We got to the theater early, you know, to get good seats? We could have saved the bother. I think there may have been a total of 12 people in the theater, and 8 of them were from our group. It is a slight bit less fun to belt out tunes when everyone can actually hear you. But the girls loved it and it was nice to get out and see some adults!


No comments:

Post a Comment