Wednesday, February 5, 2014

365 Day 32

We really have a busy weekend planned, and today was spectacular! Clara has dance on Saturdays and Mike usually takes her so I can run, but I figured I would skip it and go with them. At the same time I was picking out pretty things from Matilda Jane's February release. No joke, my favorite release in a looonnnnggg time. They had this butterfly top, and the colors just popped off the fabric. Before my mom passed away she always said when we saw a butterfly it was her, and I loved having that little reminder. Of course Olivia is way too cool to wear butterfly clothing, but Clara is still oblivious and wears whatever. Although if it has a princess on it, it's better, hands down. Hmmmm....maybe MJC should do a princesses line. Would sell like hotcakes ;)

After dance we had some lunch and I took Clara to a friend's birthday party. I know we've been to the skating rink a ton lately, but maybe our Groundhog Day like rut is finally over!! This party was at the House of Bounce. Perfect for a bunch of four year olds who had been cooped up for days. It was a Frozen party. I just love how moms are doing Frozen for winter birthdays. Trust me, as a person with a birthday in November, there is usually NOTHING good about a winter birthday. It's too close to the holidays, it's too cold for a pool party (even in Tucson), your gemstone is orange....okay, maybe getting a little off topic and personal, but you get my rant, right? Now there is something perfectly situated for special winter birthdays. Almost makes me wish Clara's birthday was this month. Almost!


Here's Clara, preparty, rocking her angelic face.


Crazy Clara! She's wearing a MJC skirt I bought for Olivia at my very first Art Fair. A little big, but it'll still be great for next year. Four seasons, booyah! 


Clara's tiger claw. Everyone kept referring to me as "the mom of the girl in the cute skirt." Color me tickled!



And here I am, trying to get all fancy and add a video to my blog. If it's sideways, sorry, I swear I filmed it right side up.


Parties rock!


And a cute shot of the back of their heads. Love these little people! 3/4 is a perfect age.


We hurried home from the party to get our hair done. Oh how I love Ms Amanda Spears. She is a hair goddess. She made my whole family's hair look fab again!!




The rest of the evening was spent cooking and cleaning for an event at our place tomorrow. I'm tired, I'm happy, and my heart is full. Good night blognation!

No comments:

Post a Comment