Tuesday, February 4, 2014

365 Day 31

TGIF! Well, since every day has felt the same around here, it actually feels like Monday, but it is, really and truly, Friday. Clara spent the morning playing with a friend while I caught up with her mom. Andddd here's a picture of Clara's outfit. Wow, right? She likes to play the style field, you never know when she's going to go from sweet princess to giant pants rap star. Or, more commonly known as being dressed by daddy.


I can't blame him entirely though. Clara is a slight bit round, and because of this she can't wear jeans. I know there are some skinny 3 year olds out there, but I don't get how the fashion industry can make no jeans that fit a little preschooler's potbelly. Sigh. But, not to be outdone, I experimented. I took a size 8 capri jean to see if they fit. Great length, even a little large in the waist, but, as you can see, it looks like she can hide an entire small family in her pants. I put the jeans back in her dresser, which is where my mistake starts, and it ends with Mike logically thinking they were normal clothes that a normal child could wear. She was dressed before I was up and, guys, it's Friday, but it feels like Monday, and honestly, it is way too much work to change her. I'd rather explain to the 50 people I see today the fashion dilemma than force a 3 year old into a new set of clothes when the first set is neither wet not muddy.

Later, I looked at my phone and wondered how I took 50 photos of my finger. That's when I remembered that Clara "took pictures of me" this morning too. See me there? I'm so photogenic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment