Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Summer Break, Here We Come! June 6, 2014

Today was the last day of sccchhooolll.....I'm singing!!! I am so ready for summer. Clara and I had a nice day together, we got our playdough on and made this fabulous dragon. Or, something. We're not exactly artists!


When Olivia got home we celebrated for about half an hour and then she had a massive meltdown. I think she was overtired and needed a break. She went to her room and slept for a while, when she woke up she was feeling much better.

Mike and I got the chance to go to dinner with some old friends. Not that the friends are old. Well, we're all getting a little older, we need to face it head on. But these were friends that we've known over a decade, but haven't had the chance to spend time with them as much these past few years. We had a nice dinner and sat at the table talking until the restaurant closed. 

When we got home I put the finishing touches on the Frozen cake. Hopefully the figures and rock candy are still standing in the morning. Next year, royal icing!



No comments:

Post a Comment