Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Christmas in June? June 5,2014

It's the most, wonderful time, of the year! Where you trip over boxes and people lose sock-es cause Mommy's not here . It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I'm going to sing that to myself anytime someone complains about the resale stuff EVERYWHERE. Well, not everywhere. I do have some standards people. There is absolutely no resale stuff in the bathrooms, that's a hard and fast rule ;) But the house is getting slightly crazy as more people drop off and eBay boxes arrive. I am super organized though and I know that my system is solid so I don't fear the resale stuff. I know soon it will be converted into cold, hard, cash, and not a single complaint will be heard then!  

No photos. Come on, do you really think I'd share a photo of this? Love you but keep dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment