Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Crazy Weekend, Day 2! June 8th, 2014

Today was the culmination of our crazy weekend. Mike and Olivia returned from camping around 6am, they had gotten rained out and slept in the car until sunrise.

I got Olivia up and ready for church, but poor Mike needed the sleep, and I think he deserved it! The girls and I went to church, which was pretty cool since the message was presented as a drama. I don't know how people memorize all those lines. Seriously, we tried to do a skit once at our old church and it was Bad. Yes, with a capital B.

After church we hit the AT&T store to try to fix my phone. It is still broken but receiveing texts and calls again, so a step in the right direction. I'll be making a trip to the Apple store Tuesday, when Clara is otherwise occupied.

We went home, changed, and went down the block for a graduation party. A lovely young lady who the girls adore graduated, and we got to spend some time checking out her cool time line photos, talking to neighbors, and eating some tasty food. Then we rushed home so Mike could get to the airport for his flight. I guess we needn't have rushed, as the plane never landed in South Bend and he was eventually bused to Chicago for another flight. Sounds fun, right? Sometimes I wish I traveled for work, but most of the time it seems like a major pain.

The girls and I had a nice dinner, and after baths and stories everyone is in bed. I have absolutely zero photos to share today, I was too busy living my life to document it, but I think those are some of the best days. Tomorrow we have a trip planned to the zoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment