Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Another Busy Weekend Saturday June 7, 2014th

We over committed this weekend. I am the first to admit it. But we committed to the the things that were more optional before the musts came across the schedule, so what can you do?

Yesterday was fun and busy, making the cake and dinner out. It lead to a pretty late night though, and then we were up in the morning to get to an awesome Frozen bday party. I practically ran to the fridge to check on the cake. Everything looked GREAT. Well, except Sven. For some reason he only has 3 feet on the ground, so he's pretty unstable. I returned him to his spot with a little more frosting and we headed to the party.

The party was so much fun. It was really cute with the themeing, and the kids had a great time. The cake suffered some damage on the car ride, and then some MORE damage s it sat outside, but I think there were photos before the inevitable happened. 


Olivia's cute Olaf


Clara refuses to get her photo made. Why, only she knows


This is the best we could do. Squinty McSquinterstein and me eating my hair. But, eh, it's a picture.


After the party we headed home for a little break. I made a brownie trifle, and we headed out to Olivia's Brownie picnic. After the picnic Mike and Olivia stayed to camp out, while Clara and I had a girl's night in. On to more craziness tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment