Sunday, June 22, 2014

Race #5 May 18th, 2014

After all the stress of Olivia's birthday, it was nice to wake up to a fun run! Granger Paths is one of my favorite courses, because it's flat and that makes it quick. They also have really great drawings at the end. This year I ran the 5K with my friends Maggi & Yoonhi, while Mike and the girls did the family walk.


Pre Race

I left my timing chip at home so I went from number 70 to number 353. I almost didn't get the chip on before the race started. Not usually a big deal but they don't chip time the start of this run, everyone gets the same start time no matter when you cross the line.

My family post run/walk. The girls got their faces painted. Apparently Clara is tired of the paparazzi in her life.


I won second place in my age group, and a new PR. Clara won 2 free pizzas. Not sure which of us had a better day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment