Sunday, June 22, 2014

Beauty School Birthday May 17th, 2014

Today we had Olivia's party at the beauty school. It...was...awesome!!! No other way to describe it. Yes, it was stressful and I was exhausted when it was all said and done, but it was worth every ounce of energy. Olivia loved it, and I think her friends had a pretty good time too :)

Glad we have 10 months before the next big birthday!

A few notes....there are a LOT of pictures. I took a ton, and I got tired of editing them out, so it's overkill. But it gives you a real sense of being there ;) Also, Mike doesn't usually dress all business casual for parties. It's still the clothes month of 7, so he's working with what he's got!


Some of our delicious "salon" goodies. The nail polish bottles were the big hit.






Sugar Scrub Station


Decorate your own Flip Flops


Butterfly Craft-Olivia had to have this, even though it has nothing to do with a salon. The other girls loved it too, so she was right!


Place Settings







Goofball


The Girls PreParty




Extra Goodies







The Group's All Here!
























More pictures of the tables, because, well, because!! I was excited to use a mix of the glassware from my Grandma, my mom, and my china cabinets. Luckily everything made it out in one piece. 































Cake! (I didn't make this one)




















Birthday Girl!























































No comments:

Post a Comment