Friday, April 25, 2014

The Things We Do For Love March 12, 2014

Clara's party is fast approaching (3 days, eek!) and I spent most of my day crafting. Now, I'm not "crafty," but I am a good direction follower, and a little site called Pinterest makes it very easy to look like you have everything together when you host a party. I have spent hours over the years choosing themes, making decorations, planning food, and prepping for parties. I was never into parties as a kid, but I want my kids to have great memories of their birthdays.
 
Today I spent about 4 hours straight working on party plans. I cut signs for the games, the food, & place settings, among others. Here's the name tags for the animals pre hole puncher. I'm getting as excited about hosting this party as Clara is about attending it!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment