Friday, April 18, 2014

But I'm NOT Cold (I'm Frozen)!! March 8th, 2014

I'm not sure if you've been reading my blog lately, but if not let me sum up for you. It's winter. It's cold. It's snowy. There is my past few months in a nutshell. So you may be wondering why Clara is wearing shorts and a tee shirt. Sorry guys, but this isn't my doing. I dressed Clara in a weather appropriate outfit this morning. After lunch, she disappeared upstairs and came down in this. Her Elsa birthday tee and a pair of shorts from the too small bin. And you know what? She was so happy. I'm not usually a go with the flow type person, I love order and schedules too much. But sometimes you just have to look into the eyes of your happy little inappropriately dressed preschooler, smile, and say how beautiful she looks.
(Then run upstairs and grab a pair of socks ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment