Friday, April 4, 2014

March 1st

First of all....Happy Birthday Seeter!!! So lucky to have siblings I love more than anything. They are good people.
 
So obviously I am feeling better today, which is good because I had a very busy day planned, Olivia had a Girl Scout cookie booth, the new spring release of Matilda Jane was today, and we had a couple's dinner at a restaurant I'd never tried.
 
Olivia had a great time at the cookie booth! It's amazing how far all the girl's have come. The first year they wouldn't even talk to the people coming out of the store. Now they're all little salesmen :)
 
After the cookie booth, we went and looked at some pretty Matilda Jane. I actually got a dress for myself. I also bought a butterfly print top for Clara since the butterflies remind me of my mom. The sleeves are a little cray-cray but we'll forgive them that.
 

(Thanks to MJC Lookbooks for the photo)

 
After our shopping fun the girls and I headed home, so I could get ready for dinner. We don't go out a ton, especially this frigid winter, so I was excited to go. We went to the Mark by Notre Dame. The dinner was good, but I was mostly excited about dessert. I LOVE dessert. If you don't know that about me then you are not a true friend. There, I said it. They had an amazing chocolate cake there. Not quite as good as Aladdin's, but pretty fine by my standards. It was a fun, busy, but relaxing Saturday. Just the way I like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment