Friday, May 6, 2011

What a fabulous Friday. The sun was out, the kids were in relatively good moods, and I officially submitted my student grades to finish out the semester. This is how we kicked it, Evans style today.

First, we headed to Baby Boot Camp. Olivia sat in the stroller while Olivia colored in the bleachers. We're moving outside next week so I let O soak up her last chance at freedom, it's back in the stroller, (and back to me pushing 75 pounds of children) next week. Today was the final day of our 3 month challange. To complete the challenge we did a 1/2 mile timed run and got weighed and measured. Not to go into specifics, but I did well overall. I was extrememly happy with my 1/2 mile time, and with how my measurements ended up.  I wish the challenge would go for another 3 months, it definitely motivated me to take my fitness seriously again.

After class O had a birthday party to attend. I dropped her off looking all fancy and happy at Martin's School of Cooking. Clara and I preceeded home for lunch and a nap (for both of us!)

O arrived home from her party, where she had a great time. O likes to cook and eat, so this party was right up her alley. She shared a dark chocolate kit kat with Clara and with me. Yep, pretty much the sweetest 4 year old there is.

Next, O, C and I went on a little girl's shopping trip. We had to exchange a bathing suit that didn't fit Ms O, and she tried on about 10 before she found the right one. Since we were at Kohl's, we headed to Shoe Carnival to try and find some shoes for Clara. Now, she has shoes, lots of shoes, but only about 3 pair she can wear. Her little feet are so fat and wide, that none of her shoes fit. She can wear her Robeez, and that's abuot it. She's starting at O's preschool next week, and she needs some real shoes for the playground. We were successful in finding a pair, although she loves to take them off, so we'll see how that goes.

Dinner and few rounds of Old Maid to end the day, and I am one happy momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment