Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun in the Mail (and how you can get free money too!)


My Ebates "Big Fat Check" which doesn't want to be controlled into a horizontal position!

Pull Ups House Party Goodies

Tryology Secret Deoderant



We made it halfway through the week! Yeah for Wednesday night! Tomorrow I have my MOPS meeting, which I love. The topic this week is going green, and there’s a rumor we’ll be making our own cleaning products out of water, tea tree oil, and something else. Yes, the something else is mighty important, as I don’t know how great a water/tea tree oil mix would go over.
Our table’s bringing food this week so I am a bit of a stress ball. Comes from being a Deeter. Yes, it is genetically hardwired into me to think that if people don’t have enough to eat it is somehow my fault. I take it as a reflection on my hostess skills. It’s so bad, that even the weeks we don’t have food, I feel guilty if the spread is small.

The weather was beautiful today, and it motivated me to walk to the mailbox instead of driving up and sticking my arm out. What a great day to take a walk! My mailbox and front door were chock full of goodies.

First, and probably the best, was my Ebates “big fat check.” If you don’t use ebates, you should. Basically, go somewhere online to shop, make your cart, and then log into ebates. If they partner with the site you’re buying from, you might get a discount, but you always get some percent of your purchase price back. This is at no cost to you whatsoever, so FREE MONEY. They send the checks out I believe each quarter. So far, just buying from places I would normally buy, I’ve made $118.71. The hardest part is remembering to check ebates before you check out. If you’re interested in ebates, you can sign up under my referral link http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=iavZoaPromtjAXUpbOmaig%3D%3D
I think you get a $5 gift card just for signing up, but it might be after your first purchase.

My second box came from house party. I’m hosting a Pull Ups house party and I got my party pack. Not the most amazing party pack I’ve ever received, but I still think the party will be fun. I took a picture of the items they included. There are enough of those for all of my 15 guests. I hope the kids like the dance mats especially :)

The last box came from Tryology. If you remember, the last thing I got to try was an HP printer. Today I opened my box to find 2 full size samples of Secret’s new deodorant. I’m excited to try it out, I love Secret anyways and I love that I get to see how their new product works for me. I’ll be uploading my video by March 2nd. I’ll post a link here if you promise not to make fun of how dorky I look on camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment