Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Laundry Blues!

Oooooo...super fun mail day! I opened the box and found an envelope from bzzagent and a mailer for bath and body works.  The bath and body mailer had a coupon for a free product.  Perfect timing since I need to head to the mall to use my JcPenney $10 gift card that came Tuesday, and I have a few free product cards for my favorite "grown up" mall store.  I'll have to steer clear of the big G though.  I'm saving my dollars for the launch of the new Matilda Jane line, just talked with the trunk keeper today!

The bzzagent envelope had my coupons for 2 free Silk products!  Yay, now I don't have to pick between the almond and coconut milk, I can try both.  Also, they sent some $1 off coupons in case any of my lovely readers would like one.  Just let me know.

On a totally unrelated note, I really need to put away the laundry.  I love buying clothes, and I don't mind washing and drying them, but I hate putting them away.  Mike helps, he hangs up both his and my clothes after they're washed.  Unfortunately, he, like most sane people, does not understand the method behind Gymboree matching.  So what a normal person would thing goes together in an outfit since both pieces are of similar/coordinating colors, us Gymbo freaks will immediately recognize as NOT MATCHING.  I use terms like "Smart Girls Rule," "Pop of Daisies," and "Hair Curlies." His eyes glaze over.  If I want the girls to wear the outfits together in the way they were bought, I have to put the pieces together and hang them up.  And when they each have how many pieces.......?

You can tell the laundry is bad, since the last few days both girls have been wearing some interesting outfits.  We're out of the Gymboree, or out of the stuff that fits right.  I keep hoping it will be warm enough to break out the spring/summer clothes, and I will be spared the tedium of matching all the winter stuff. But guess what, not happening. 

At least there's plenty of good tv to watch tonight as I work.  Think of me, fellow laundry haters.  And if you love laundry, then get your butt over here and help.  I have a jello pudding cup with your name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment