Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In the name of recycling and a green earth...free play clothes

Hey everyone! I'm done tagging my clothes for resale, and I have some of my own and some client's clothes that are up for donation. Here's the deal. These are NOT perfect clothes. Almost all have stains on them of some kind. Some have a little hole in them. There are a few of mine that are just not my style, but I am guessing they won't be anybody dressing their kid after the 1980's style either.

I can cut the clothes up for rags, but before I do, I'm offering them here to anyone who needs them and can use them (as clothes, not rags!). If you don't need them, but know someone who does, please let me know.

If there are no takers here I'll post on Craigslist and Freecycle, but wanted to give you dibs first. So far I have only gone through spring/summer items. Again, these would probably be PLAY CLOTHES or LAYERING ITEMS.


Here's what's available:

Bibs-21 girl, 4 boy, 7 gender neutral

Crib Sheets-2 girl

Onesies-35 various onesies, boy, girl, gender neutral. Sizes between 0-3 and 12 month

baby girl summer outfits-6 sized between 0-3 and 6 months

1 Gymbo tulle dress (had high hopes of getting the stains out of this one, but it's silk so alas no!)- 12-18mo

Girl's tops- 18 sized 18mo/2T

Girls Bottoms-9, sized between 6-12mo and 2T

Pjs-1 pair 18 mo girl

No comments:

Post a Comment