Sunday, March 13, 2011

Covergirl Result!

I am happy to report my week of wearing the Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick has come to a close.  I definitely liked the lipstick, I just think the color I chose was more appropriate for evenings then daytime, so sometimes I felt a little "2 dollar special" when I wore it to pick up Olivia from school. There are other colors though, and I will definitely give them a try.

The lipstick was moisturizing, but I can't say I feel a difference in my lips after 7 days.  The lipstick did have a lot to contend with though, seeing as my lips have been through the Sahara desert of lip treatments, a winter in Indiana.

The color did last, which was my favorite thing about the lipstick.

Now to what you really care about....the winner of the Hot Passion Lip Perfection Lipstick.

The winner (chosen randomly) is.....Angel!  Hope you let us know how you like the lipstick too!

No comments:

Post a Comment