Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sweet Tooth May 28th, 2014

I spent part of the day in the kitchen. I love to cook, but I especially love making desserts! I think mainly because I like to eat them. Chocolate cake.....yum. Anyone with a sweet tooth, or with teeth for that matter, will tell you if you eat too much of something, you might find yourself in an uncomfortable situation. 

It's like this. I have friends I love. I would go almost anywhere with them. If they suddenly decided to take me to a Jehovah's Witness convention, I might be a tad uncomfortable (nothing against any JW's, I just have this traumatic door answering experience from when I was about 12 which made me refuse to answer any door unless I'm expecting someone, and even then I'm usually sweating). 

Somewhere, we got away from food. I think the comparison I was trying (badly) to make is that even though I love chocolate chip cheesecake, if I eat an entire cheesecake, I'll have a cheesecake tummy, and thighs, and maybe even cheesecake under chin wattle. Okay that last one is a bit of a stretch, but you get my point. 

The best way to eat my favorite foods while still being able to button my pants? I make them to take to/share with other people. Tonight I'm headed to a little girl's night out, and I'll be taking my lovely cheesecakes with me. Hopefully I'll get one or two before they're gone, they are THAT good ;)


Three pans of these little gems!



No comments:

Post a Comment