Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Clara Couture Days 2 & 3, Kinda

I've been getting lots of concerned texts and phone calls..."what happened to the CC project?" "is Clara wearing any clothes?" "did Bravo pull out of the production?" All I can say is, chill people (or that's what I would say if any of the aforementioned items had actually happened. But they didn't. Nope. Not even one. "Is anybody listening, noooo....there's no reply at all"). 

Anyways, back to Clara, and her clothing, and FUN!! Did I mention in my previous post I had too many clothes? Because why, I live in Indiana. And since it's Indiana the gods of nature decided it was getting hot way to fast, and they put the brakes on the whole shebang. Which is fine, in my normal life, because high 60's and 70's pretty much sounds like the perfect weather to me, but it does nothing for modeling my kid's summer wardrobe. Just for fun, I took some photos of her in her transitional spring clothes, so you can see what's she up to. I'll call these days 2 & 3, but they might actually only count for half a day each.

First, a Matilda Jane set. The thing I love about this brand is that although the dress and pants were originally worn full length, she can still wear them after she's grown as crops and a more tunic-y style. Accessories are completely Clara's department. 


Next, and second, and last, we have a Gymboree set. Got this at a garage sale for a buck. Yep, I big puffy heart garage sales!! And this is the new facial expression daddy has taught her for photos. Joy




No comments:

Post a Comment