Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer time part deux

Sunday

Stovetop pocorn! Picked this up at a garage sale too for just $3. I love this time of year. I store up my great deals like a squirrel and then get them out a little at a time. Still have to pull out the full vintage mini china tea set I got. We'll have to have full tea on a Olivia day!
 Olivia loved turning the handle and "cooking" the popcorn
 Clara loved to taste it. She was our official taste tester, which is my sous chef's job until they can handle themselves in the kitchen :)



Don't be fooled, this face has nothing to do with the popcorn. Yes, this angry face has to do with the fact that she has, (oh no!) messy hands! She is truly Mike's kid.

Monday

I've been working on these busy bags for our trip, I mentioned them in the last post. My favorite are the magnetic fish. I might have to stop saying I'm not crafty. I think I may be a 1 on the craft-o meter now

Tuesday

Olivia helped me pack for our Tucson trip. Yes, that's her in the bag. That girl is full of smiles and surprises. I  love her more everyday, which is amazing, since I didn't know that was possible until I had kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment